Code of Conduct
- Height and weight restrictions and any other safety rules must be obeyed and are for the safety of our guests and our staff.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied and supervised by a person age 16 or older.
- Admission to the facility may be denied if there is suspicion that the guest is under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Conservative swimwear only in Salty's Splash and Slide Park. No thongs, speedos or transparent clothing. Only regular swim attire allowed on water attractions: no jeans, sweat pants, or clothing with buckles will be allowed. We highly encourage water shoes and sunscreen.
- Abusive or profane language to guests or Surf City Staff will not be tolerated. You will be asked to leave without a refund.
- Loitering is not allowed in or around Surf City including the parking lot.
- Glass bottles and sharp objects are not permitted inside Surf City.
- No outside food is allowed and coolers are not allowed.
- No alcohol allowed.
- Only trained service animals permitted on Surf City property.
- Please respect the facility and the environment by throwing away your trash.
- Breastfeeding is allowed in all areas of the park.
- No running or excessive horseplay will be allowed in Surf City.
- Bikes are not allowed to be ridden through Surf City.
- No refunds will be given.
All guest must follow the rules and regulations listed above and follow the instructions of the Surf City employees. Surf City reserves the right to eject and suspend WITHOUT A REFUND any persons from Surf City property for violation of facility rules or for any other action detrimental to the safe and orderly operation of the facility. Serious violations or trespassing may result in arrest.